Click For Surveys

Sunday 11 December 2016

How to Trigger Her Sexual Hot Button (and it's not what you think!)

I can guess by reading that headline you have visions of the female anatomy dancing through your imagination. What I’m talking about here has nothing to do with places below the waistline…it’s about tickling the space between her ears.
I like to say sex happens in the body but eroticism happens in the mind. And with women, unlocking her sexual imagination is the most powerful component to physical intimacy. Frankly, it is what will make her think of you as the best she’s ever had.
Knowing how to turn her on with words is how you go from being so-so to Sexual Superhero.
There are two core emotional triggers that women have…
1. She wants to feel sexually irresistible
2. She wants to feel adored
Now, don’t worry, I do give you plenty of advice about mastering the other “button” in my program Language of Lust (big hint: stop thinking of it as a button). Let’s face it, technique is certainly part of the equation.
However, the first piece of your sexual technique is what you say and how you make her feel.
Pretty much every woman you meet carries some degree of anxiety about her sexuality and her looks. Because in our culture, women are taught from a young age that their sexuality is shameful, only to be shared in very specific ways, not to be explored, and something they will be judged about. And everywhere she looks, she is told her value is based on her physical appearance.
Yes, even the most sexually confidant woman can have residual fear around how she shares her body and who she shares it with. And how she looks sharing it.
That is why it’s so incredibly important for you to make her feel safe to unleash her inner sex Goddess.
You start to create that safe place for her to relax and connect through the language you engage her with.
Hot Button Phrases
The easiest place to start is with a few specific phrases. I find these are great to send as text messages but they work well face to face, too.
If you aren’t in the habit of saying these types of things, I think starting out rated PG is your best bet. You can always take it more explicit later.
-You have me so turned on just thinking of you.
-Your body is so beautiful, I love exploring every inch.
-What are you doing to me? I can’t stop thinking about you.
-Damn, I am one lucky man.
-You turn me on like no other woman.
-I love how much pleasure you give me.
-You feel so amazing, you know that right?
-I find you completely irresistible.
-You have me crazy with desire for you.
And these are just a few examples. If you are ready to totally tap into her sexual imagination, be the Sex God of her dreams, and make her addicted to you, check out this quick video I’ve put together.



Visit Website Here

WWW.LANGUAGEOFLUST.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment